DOT DMV Physical Exam in El Cajon, CA
East County Urgent Care Walk-in Clinic Offers Comprehensive DOT Exam Testing and Physical Examinations for Individuals and Employers by Medical Staff who are trained & certified by the FMCSA
Looking for a DOT DMV Physical Exam, CDL Physical Exam, or a School Bus Driver Physical and you live in El Cajon, Lakeside, Santee, La Mesa or San Diego,California?
East County Urgent Care offers:
- DOT Physical Exams for Commercial Truck Driver (CDL Physical Exam)
- Need a DOT Physical Exam Soon? We offer fast walk in services
- Monday – Friday 8 am – 5:30 pm and Saturday – Sunday 9 am – 3:45 pm (We take our last patient 45 minutes before closing).
The providers at East County Urgent Care in El Cajon have been in practice since 1982 and have performed thousands of DOT physicals.Our providers have extensive knowledge of the DOT Physical exam guidelines.Our providers perform DOT Physical Exams for independent drivers, (discount coupon here) and offer special pricing to local and national motor carriers. Trained & Certified by the FMCSA Ensuring the safety of drivers, as well as passengers, is an important goal for the medical providers at East County Urgent Care. Under the new Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations all medical examiners performing DOT DMV Driver physicals must be trained and certified by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). East County Urgent Care is proud to announce that all our doctors at the El Cajon urgent care clinic are certified under the new regulations. Our staff reports as required to the FMCSA the results of all DOT physicals. Under the new regulations the following will be reviewed during the physical exam:
- High blood pressure
- Sleep Apnea
- Lung, liver, kidney, and nervous system health
- Muscular disease or weakness
- Vision acuity
- Previous or recent injuries and illnesses
- Heart disorders Hearing disorders Respiratory issues